Financial Planning Aurora Ontario
As you are probably already well aware, there are many people will offer you financial advice suggesting investments to buy. But as you are probably also aware – there is a whole lot more to your personal financial situation than RRSP’s, education funds, income taxes and estate taxes. These are just some of the other oftentimes complex aspects that make up your total financial picture.
Personal financial planning in Aurora and the GTA puts the emphasis on you as an individual. It pulls together all aspects of your personal life. Not just the financial or even psychological at play in your life.
A properly crafted financial plan from Strategic Wealth Protection will help you achieve your personal financial objectives & goals while also giving you an enhanced sense of security.
While there are many people in the GTA and Aurora Ontario that call themselves financial planners, most simply are not. A true professional financial planning practitioner practises the “Total Financial Planning Process”. This process is comprised of six different steps.
- Your financial planner helps you identify your current situation through the collection and assessment of all relevant financial data. These are your: assets and liabilities, and current investments purchased, wills, pension plans, tax returns, and insurance policies.
- He or she helps you to figure out both your financial goals as well as your personal objectives, as well has helping to clarify your financial values, personal values and beliefs.
- They then help you to identify the potential financial barriers that can create problems for your financial independence.
- He or she will provide you with well documented recommendations as well as possible alternative solutions to helping you achieve your goals. These recommendations should be designed to help you achieve your needs while not placing unnecessary prominence on investing in specific products.
- Once step 4 is completed, they will assist you in the implementation of the correct strategy to safeguard that you reach your goals and objectives.
- In the final step, a professional Aurora financial planning specialist will provide an evaluation of the implementation and also provide revisions of your plan if needed to continue to ensure that you achieve your goals.
How do you know if you need a Financial Planner in Aurora or the GTA?
People in Ontario employ financial planners for numerous reasons.
To know if you should talk to a GTA or Aurora financial planning specialist, as yourself these questions:
- Can you spend the time required to manage your personal financial affairs correctly and consistently?
- Do you get different financial advice from several sources that leaves you confused?
- Do you think you could be paying less tax?
- Are you confused about how and where to safely invest your money?
- Do you that there's more month left than your paycheque can cover?
- Do you find that it is difficult to save money on a consistent basis?
- Were there recent changes in your life (such as a job loss, impending or current retirement, inheritance, loss of spouse or addition to your family) that could sway your financial future?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should contact our office right away to discuss Financial Planning in Aurora Ontario and throughout the GTA. if you are looking for clarification about your long term financial strategy, and the steps needed to get there, give us a call.